domingo, 13 de julho de 2014

Sketch #32...Crazy!

Hello Ladies!!!

Let´s start our Sunday with tons of scrap and inspiration?

The craziness and  everything that make us crazy was the inspiration for the song choice.
Our DT choose to bring back a classic Aerosmith song.
So let´s get "Crazy" and check it  out what makes our scrappers be out of control!



Olá meninas!!!

Vamos começar o domingo com muito scrap e inspiração?

A "loucura" e tudo o que nos deixa "loucos" foi a inspiração para a música.
O DT escolheu, então, relembrar este sucesso do Aerosmith, cheio de paixão e "loucura".
Venha entrar no clima de "Crazy", e olhe o que deixa as nossas scrappers fora de controle!!



Sketch #32



+
Música #32 Crazy (Aerosmith)

 
Come 'ere, baby
You know you drive me up the wall
The way you make good on all the nasty tricks you pull
Seems like we're makin' up more than we're makin' love
And it always seems you got someone on your mind other than me
Girl, you got to change your crazy ways
You hear me?

Say you're leavin' on the seven-thirty train
And that you're headin' out to Hollywood
Girl, you been givin' me the line so many times
It kinda gets like feelin' bad looks good, yeah

That kinda lovin'
Turns a man to a slave
That kinda lovin'
Sends a man right to his grave

I go crazy, crazy
Baby, I go crazy
You turn it on, then you're gone
Yeah, you drive me
Crazy, crazy
Crazy for you, baby
What can I do, honey?
I feel like the color blue

You're packin' up your stuff and talkin' like it's tough
And tryin' to tell me that it's time to go, yeah
But I know you ain't wearin' nothin' underneath that overcoat, whoa
And it's all a show, yeah

That kinda lovin'
Makes me wanna pull down the shade, yeah
That kinda lovin'
Yeah, now I'm never, never, never, never gonna be the same

I go crazy, crazy
Baby, I go crazy
You turn it on, then you're gone
Yeah, you drive me
Crazy, crazy
Crazy for you, baby
What can I do, honey?
I feel like the color blue

I'm losin' my mind, girl
'Cause I'm goin' crazy

I need your love, honey
I need your love

Crazy, crazy
Crazy for you, baby
I'm losin' my mind, girl
'Cause I'm goin' crazy
Crazy, crazy
Crazy for you, baby
You turn it on, then you're gone
Yeah, you drive me
 
 
 




 





 

 Carolec





   





















 









Crazy Ladies!!!

Now is your turn!

For this challenge all you need to do is put these two togheter: SKETCH+MUSIC. Make a page using our sketch and part of the song as a title. The challege is open for here, there and everywhere!

We´re going to be waiting some gorgeous pages in our gallery and you will have a chance to be pick as one of our
TOP 5!



Para participar deste desafio basta unir SKETCH+MÚSICA, fazer um LO seguindo o sketch e usar parte da letra da música no título. Os desafios são abertos a todos de qualquer lugar!!

Estamos aguardando os lindos trabalhos na nossa galeria e você pode ter a chance de ser uma das nossas escolhidas no TOP 5!
Sketch#32 entries are until 26th July (você pode participar até o dia 26/07/2014).

2 comentários: